Mindful of the need for Filipinos and their families to weather the economic impact of the pandemic and move to a “better normal,” Volkswagen Philippines has extended its big discounts on purchases of the Santana and Lavida sedans until August 31, 2020. This now gives more hardworking Filipinos the much-needed time to buy their own German-engineered cars with discounts that will move them to conclude that they do deserve a Volkswagen vehicle in the best and challenging times.
With the re-imposition of stricter community quarantines aimed to stem the further spread of CoViD-19, the country’s frontliners in the various essential industries such as healthcare and food are now faced with an even tougher challenge: How to move from their homes to places they are needed to be. Volkswagen Philippines believes that every Filipino deserves to be in a car that places the safety, comfort, and convenience of its occupants.
For the entire month of August, discounts are still being offered on the following variants:
- PHP15,000 off on the 1.5 MPI AT SE with Blaupunkt
- PHP66,000 off on the 1.4 MPI MT
- PHP90,000 off on the 1.5 MPI AT S with Blaupunkt, bringing the prices of the respective Santana variants down to an even more accessible PHP978,000, PHP620,000, and PHP839,000.
- The Lavida 1.4 TSI DSG SE gets PHP85,000 slashed off, so one can already drive home with it for just PHP1.086M.
For those considering the Santana, they would find in their test drive that the power and efficiency of the 1.4-liter MPI engine with a 5-speed manual transmission, or that of the 1.5-liter engine with BlueMotion Technology mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission for the Santana 180 MPI AT S, match their own drive for their work and vocation. With the longest wheelbase in its class, the Santana’s generous interior space also allows for proper physical distancing.
The huge discount off the price of the Lavida 230 TSI DSG SE, on the other hand, can make any corporate manager or businessman make extra room in the garage for a sedan that is equipped with a 1.4-liter Turbo Fuel-Injected petrol engine with BlueMotion Technology mated to a 7-speed DSG transmission that generates high levels of power and torque.
Combined with comprehensive 3-year or 100,000 km-warranty coverage (whichever comes first), preventive maintenance service of just once-a-year or every 10,000 kilometers (whichever comes first) and the 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance, the Santana and the Lavida are compelling reasons more Filipinos can now opt for the motoring lifestyle that only Volkswagen can offer.
To book your appointment, and to know more about the Santana, Lavida, and the rest of Volkswagen Philippines’ vehicles, log on to www.volkswagen.com.ph, like and follow Volkswagen PH’s Facebook and Instagram accounts, respectively, or call any of Volkswagen Philippines’ 9 dealerships:
- Volkswagen BGC at (02) 8558-5888 or (02) 8558-5819
- Volkswagen Quezon Avenue at (02) 8558-5818 or (0917) 501-7677
- Volkswagen Pampanga at (45) 961-1895
- Volkswagen Alabang at (02) 8558-5807 or (0906) 508-6557 or (0998) 841-2925; Volkswagen Santa Rosa at (0917) 769-7676
- Volkswagen Cebu at (32) 517-8226 or (0906) 292-8315
- Volkswagen Iloilo at (33) 331-2622;