Volkswagen Philippines recently turned over nine Santana sub-compact sedans to CW Home Depot. This recent acquisition by the pioneering home construction and renovation store brings the total number of Volkswagen vehicles in its fleet to 17.
CW Home Depot got four Jetta sedans in 2017 for its executives’ use, then in July 2018 brought in four Santanas for its managers. The 9 new Santanas will be given to its top sales achievers.
The choice of VW cars of CW Home Depot is in line with it’s marketing thrust; first-class merchandise serviced by a first-class vehicle. This combination shows reliability and utmost quality in both. Naturally, sales agents will be more than inspired to work harder to achieve their sales goals.
CW Home Depot is the first store-within-store retail concept wherein everything one needs to build or renovate a home is all under one roof. The store’s unique platform offers a variety of building, finishing and furnishing products in a one-stop-shop setup.
With the recent establishment of its Cavite outlet, CW Home Depot now has 9 stores.
The Santana has been considered the ideal vehicle for CW Home Depot’s managers and sales achievers, as the sedan offers German engineering, design, styling, safety, power and fuel efficiency to give the best possible motoring lifestyle experience in the driver or owner’s very first Volkswagen. As the heritage of the iconic Polo has now been passed to the Santana, the Santana becomes the ideal sub-compact sedan for young families and young professionals on their way to the top.
With the total 17 Volkswagen vehicles CW Home Depot has acquired, 17 of the store’s hardworking executives, managers, and top sales achievers also received the promise that with Volkswagen, Your Drive Just Got Better. But more than its individual employees’ personal achievements, these Volkswagen vehicles translate to a guarantee that with the premium Volkswagen brand, CW Home Depot’s fleet management Just Got Better. And like the the easy accessibility of CW Home Depot’s unique, yet world-class products and services, so too, are Volkswagen vehicles’ timeless designs, legendary safety, and German engineering, translating to that unique motoring lifestyle. It’s What Makes A Volkswagen, A Volkswagen.
Visit their branches at the following:
- Volkswagen BGC at 938 28th Street City Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Volkswagen Quezon Avenue at 1229 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
- Volkswagen Alabang at Caltex along Alabang-Zapote Road, Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Volkswagen Greenfield District Service Center at 833 Sheridan Street, Barangay Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City
- Volkswagen Pampanga at McArthur Highway, Dolores, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
- Volkswagen Cebu at A. Soriano Avenue, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
- Volkswagen Iloilo (upper ground level of SM Iloilo along Benigno Aquino Sr. Avenue
- Volkswagen Bacolod (along Araneta Street, Singcang, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental).