Honda Philippines, Inc. (HPI) has always been the trusted brand with technologically advanced motorcycles and exceptional customer service. Honda and its dealer networks work hand-in-hand to ensure top quality services by training its dedicated workforce. This is Honda’s way to make certain mechanics are growing, alongside technological advancements and more importantly, customer expectations.
Every year, HPI holds a competition for dealer mechanics from all over the Philippines to gauge their expertise. This year’s finalists was composed of:
- Alberto Alabar of Du Ek Sam Talisay City
- Jun Mar Suplio of Jied Motohaus Mati
- Jared Yanga of Guanzon Merchandising Caloocan City
- Sherald Anthony Publico of Desmark Corporation Calinan
- Arnyl Librea of Desmark Corporation Tagum City
- Mark John Blas of Desmark Corporation Calamba City
- Jussel Bargamento of United Motoliance Guihulngan
- Henry Balais of Motortrade Topline Guimba
- Regnes Arenas of Desmark Corporation Tuburan
- Jester Monsanto of Summit Superbikes Candelaria
- Norman Nueva of Desmark Corporation San Pedro Davao City
- Lou Jaysson Landicho of Honda Prestige Traders Incorporated
After competing in the National Finals for 3 years, Jun Mar Suplio of Jied Motohaus Mati reigned supreme this year and became the Grand Champion. He received a Brand New CB150R and will be pairing up with last year’s winner to represent HPI in the Asia Oceania Mechanic Skills Olympics on December 2018 in Indonesia. Mark John Blas from Desmark Corporation, Calamba City won 1st Runner-Up while Lou Jaysson Landicho of Honda Prestige Commonwealth won 2nd Runner-Up.
The Skills Olympics is more than just a competition, it is a stage built for these mechanics to showcase their expertise and recognize their potentials to become the best in their field, uplifting the level of respect for these mechanics and strengthening its claim to not only produce world-class quality motorcycles but world-class quality mechanics as well.
HPI partakes not just in the realization of every mechanic’s dream, but to every Filipino’s ONE DREAM. For more information, visit their official website – www.hondaph.com or follow them on Facebook – www.facebook.com/hondaph/.